linkup

cbox

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Behold The Desecration – Omnipresent Putrefaction (2013)


Behold The Desecration
Album:  Omnipresent Putrefaction
Genre:  Technical/Brutal Death Metal/Slam/Deathgrind

Track Listing:
1. Omnipresent Putrefaction
2. Plaguebearer
3. Of Ground Meat
4. Rejecting The Brood
5. Follow The Path
6. Cognizant Gates
7. Oracle’s Commandment
8. 12

Support:  Bandcamp (NYP)

HOLY FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!  I was captivated about 1 minute into the preview song, and this album never let go – my brains are SCRAMBLED.  Gigantic props to Jorge for showing me these guys – I think I might’ve just found another top EP for 2013!

These guys combine all the best elements of Abominable Putridity (minus the gurgles), Obscura, Necrophagist, Soreption, Diskreet, Deeds Of Flesh, and just…wow.

1 comment:

  1. I post it when I find good unsigned brutal death, which isn't often. These guys are obviously the exception!

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.